Steps to reproduce:
- Start charging the car with max charge level at, for example, 60%.
- Open TeslaFi and note the "Estimated Completion" time in the current charge record.
- Close TeslaFi
- Change the max charge level (e.g. from 60% to 90%) before charging is complete.
- Open TeslaFi and look at the "Estimated Completion" tims in the current charge record.
- "Estimated Completion" time does not change as a result of changing the Max Charge level.
- "Estimated Completion" time should be updated when max charge time changes.
Suggestion: instead of putting the "estimated completion" DURATION in the charge record, why not put the estimated time of day at which the charge will be complete? This can always be calculated by adding the API datum time_to_full_charge to the current time of day. If this is updated whenever the charge record is displayed, then isn't that more useful?
Customer support service by UserEcho