The purpose here is to understand how much of my life is spent waiting on the charge vs say an ICE car.
There are really 3 kinds of charging:
- Home, work, shopping - where the car is charging, but I'm not waiting on it. Its just part and parcel of daily life. If I am working and the car is parked and charging - it does not affect my time at all.
- Charging at a super charger or CCS or whatever where I'm in the car waiting on the car to charge.
- Charging at a super charger or CCS or whatever where I'm having lunch or shopping and I'm not waiting.
I'd love for TeslaFi be able to:
- Give me an overall daily, monthly, yearly "Time spent waiting" metric
- Automatically identify which charges I'm waiting on vs those I'm not.
- For example, SC where butts in seats are detected, I'm waiting.
- SC where I leave the car within a couple minutes of charging and then come back and take it off and drive - I'm not waiting.
- Home charging or work - not waiting
- Editable by users.
- Tied to favorite locations, etc…
Customer support service by UserEcho