Yesterday I got home later than the "Start sleeping at" time I had configured. This led to stopped polling to allow the car to sleep right after I stopped the car, and thus missing the beginning of a charge cyle.
So far I'd rate that as "don't do that".
The display for the idle period where the car was actually charging with a range loss of -2.04 kWh is however not optimal, perhaps it would be possible to catch this case.
Also I suspect that the values for the following charge period are somehow off: I got a charge efficiency of 54.7% for that charge, vs ~86% for all other home charges.
Customer support service by UserEcho