1. Login to your Tesla.com account
2. Click on 'Manage' next to your vehicle
3. Click on Car Access->Add Driver
4. Enter a first name and last name and an email address you have access to besides your email address used with your main Tesla.com account.
5. Tesla will send an email to set a password for the account if the email address did not have a Tesla account associated with it previously.
6. When you have set your password for the new account you can generate a new token using the new credentials in Settings->Account->Tesla API Token->New Token.
Do not use these credentials with the Tesla phone application or any other third party application. Use these credentials with TeslaFi only.
Customer support service by UserEcho