I'm seeing a couple of issues with the downloaded .csv for tagged drives.
(Side note: I'm in Austria and I need to set my computers regional settings to English(USA) to be able to open the generated .csv file. Excel uses region specific field delimiters when opening .csv files. WTF.)
* Character set / encoding issues: I think .csv is supposed to use windows 1252 character set while the export you create seems to use UTF8(?) This means German Umlauts are broken on Import.
* Encoding of "&". this gets exported as "&" should be a literal "&" in .csv
* Column Wh/Kilometer is empty
* Column kWh Used is empty
* Drive Cost is empty
Some Things I would be grateful if they could be enhanced:
* Driving time is a text "x Hour y Minutes"; I'd much prefer a computer-friendly representation like "1:05"; perhaps in an additional column?
* Date / Start time End Time: the split date/time fields are not optimal for further processing, particularly if a drive should span midnight since there is no date information for the end time.
* would it be possible to also get the comment field and start/end GPS coordinates ?